Garden Pasta Salad
1/2 pound (225 g) uncooked small shell macaroni
1. Cook macaroni according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain and rinse immediately under cold water to cool. Drain well.
2. Cook green beans in steamer basket over boiling water in covered saucepan about 10 minutes, or until tender. Cool beans under cold water. Drain well.
3. Combine macaroni, green beans, tomatoes, kidney beans and onion in large bowl.
4. Add basil, lite soy sauce, vinegar, oil, garlic, sugar and black pepper into a jar with screw-top lid. Cover and shake well. Pour over macaroni mixture. Toss gently to coat all ingredients.
5. Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to blend flavors, tossing occasionally.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
How to wrap
2 years ago